Coastal tour highlights
Not just a destination for those hoping to check out the Great Ocean Road and Bell’s Beach, this is the ultimate beer tourist trail. Some of the most exciting and interesting craft breweries are located along the Surf Coast and Bellarine regions and at Melbourne Brewery Tours we get to take you to them!
10am Pick-up at St. Pauls Cathedral (opposite Fed Square)
Founded in Fremantle in 2000, these guys are one of the pioneers of craft beer in Australia. After over a decade shipping great beer all over the country, Little Creatures thought it was time to set up a second brewery in Geelong. Here you’ll be treated to a full tour of their working brewery as well as a tasting of their core beers. Beer tasting and lunch
Fermentation with imagination. Those are the words that guide the brewers at White Rabbit towards making their range of unique and interesting beers that they have become famous for. Started in Healesville the brewery has since outgrown its home and made the move to Geelong to allow enough space for their open fermentation and barrel-aging program. Beer Tasting
Located between Torquay and Geelong, Odyssey Tavern and Brewery is a true journey into craft beer. Started in 2012 this small tavern was created to allow locals to enjoy great beer nearby. While they make their own brews that can always be found on tap, in the true spirit of the industry, they also pour beers by other independent breweries. Beer Tasting.
Drop off- CBD location of your choice.
The Minor Details
- We recommend you indulge in a big breakfast before touring as a beer or two on an empty stomach is never a good thing.
- Due to the nature of beer tasting and Melbourne Brewery Tour’s relaxed nature, we don’t run military precise tours, rather we have an organic tour where you can buy an extra beer or ask 1001 questions to the brewer. That’s why we don’t have exact times on our Itinerary.
- Please note that you will be visiting work sites and must under law wear wear closed-top shoes (no thongs or sandals) as a safety requirement.
- Our price includes everything – tasting sessions, a gourmet lunch, transport & guide. Should you wish to purchase extra beer along the way, make sure you bring some cash.
- Drinking beer by yourself can be harmful to your social skills, so our minimum number when booking is 8 people. Should you have less then 8 people, please contact us for a revised price.
- Due to popularity, Melbourne Brewery Tours are in high demand, so please ensure you book early to avoid disappointment.
Pick Up Locations
St. Pauls Cathedral (opposite Federation Square) or another agreed CBD location.